Mr Maduna’s melt-in-your-mouth cookies are so delicious, there’s a high chance that they will be devoured before they’ve even had a chance to cool. Best you bake a few batches! 🙂
MR MADUNA’S CHOC-CHIP COOKIES
- 450g cake flour
- 350g sugar
- 250g margarine/butter
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp bicarb
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 large eggs
- 200g choc chips or a slab of chocolate, chopped into bits
- Beat butter and sugar together
- Add egg one at a time
- Sieve dry ingredients and fold into butter mixture,
- Add choc chips
- Place teaspoonfuls onto greased trays or roll into balls and press with a fork.
- Bake at 180 for 10 minutes or until lightly browned.